Social Media Intern
We are looking for a talented social media intern to create and maintain a strong online presence for The Office Party. The role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. As a social media intern, you will help develop content and suggest creative techniques to attract measurable interest, and further promote The Office Party. Ultimately, we are looking for someone to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with marketing objectives.
The Social Media Intern is someone who has their pulse in entrepreneurship, marketing, social media, etc., and wants to learn the tips of the trade – building content calendars, copywriting and reading into data and insights. We don’t only welcome but encourage creativity and thinking outside the box.
- Research audience preferences
- Assist in creating engaging text, image, and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around event
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with attendees and affiliates and respond to queries
- Report online reviews and feedback from event fans and affiliates
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media account layout and organize content in visual scheduling tool
- Analyze user engagement and adjust content according to high performing posts
- Report on web traffic from all social media
- Identify customer behavior and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Maintain a cohesive strategy to increase brand awareness
- Work with the brand management team to develop marketing and advertising campaigns
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers
The Office Party, D.C. is in need of social media influencers to promote and cover the event. If you have a large following and happen to live in the DMV, please submit the form below for more information on how you can be a part of the movement.